Just a short brake

#wedding #marriage #piday

So to all my readers I wanted to give everyone a heads up, I will be taking a short brake from updating my blog.  This saturday, Pi Day, I will be getting to my beautiful fiancee of whom I've been with for 6 years.  All next week I will be down in Orlando Florida playing with all the fun harry potter stuff and riding rides.  But when I do come back I will have my first ever product review, courtesy of VXi, who was very gracious in providing me with a pair of headphones to review.  I will also be typing up a story for Spiceworks about CryptoWall and how it can be a complete and utter pain in the butt.  Time to start growing and spreading the name of the goblin, but this whole getting married thing definitely takes precedence over updating this blog.

I will be back in one week with some fun and interesting new things to come.  Thank you all my readers, and as always, be safe my goblins.
http://www.goblinbyte.com/2015/03/cryptowall-gpo-and-solution-whitelisting.html
SHARE

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment